To remove Search Swapper follow the instructions below:
To remove an extension from Google Chrome:
- On your browser, click menu .
- Select More tools > Extensions.
- On the extension you want to remove, click Remove from Chrome .
- A notice to remove the extension will appear. Click Remove.
If you have any issues with the above instructions, you can follow Google Chrome's official instructions here:
To remove an extension from Mozilla Firefox:
At the top of the Firefox window, click on the buttonOn the menu bar, click on the menuAt the top of the Firefox window, click on the , and then click menu . The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
Click the menu button
and choose . The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, select the
Select the add-on you wish to disable.
Click Restart now if it pops up. Your tabs will be saved and restored after the restart.
To change your homepage on Internet Explorer:
1. In the Internet Explorer browser, click the Internet Explorer tools icon located in the upper right-hand corner.
2. Select "Internet Options"
from the menu.
3. On the "General"
tab, locate the "Home page"
4. Enter the URL address of the site you want the home page set.
5. Select "Apply"
and then tap "OK"
to save your changes.